Monday, May 11, 2009

"These Is My Words"


Sorry for the lateness of this post. I have been super-busy.
Book club will be held on May 14th (THIS THURSDAY) at Shanna's house at 6:30 PM.
Our book is These Is My Words by Nancy Turner. Again I am sorry for the lateness of this all but if you can READ THIS BOOK! It is so, so, SO good. I think it is one of the best we have ever done.
I know there are several copies floating around. Give me a call if you need help tracking one down.
Love to all and see you on Thursday.
PS- I have a super cool gift for all of you from Jess Riley. (See comments on previous post). Also I have the newsletter for this month but it is late enough I will just give it to you at the meeting. I know, kind of lame, but again, I have been busy. If you want these treats, you have to come to our meeting on Thursday. . . did I convince you to come? :)

2 comments:

Bec said...

Oh. So. Good.

Shanna said...

So so good. Thank you everyone who came to Book Club on Thursday, it was a blast.