Saturday, March 13, 2010

Movie Night - TONIGHT

Sorry for the last-minute-ness (sure, that's a word).

MOVIE NIGHT at my house (Becca's) TONIGHT!!!
Yes, that's Saturday the 13th.
Starting around 8:30pm (or whenever your kids go down)
and preferably done midnight-ish
(so we don't all hate ourselves tomorrow)

Maybe watching a bookclub-related movie. Maybe watching a random chick-flick. Maybe just chatting and never getting around to a movie at all (typical for us, I think).

Jammies welcome (I'll be in mine.)
Bring your favorite snack if you want.
We also can whip up some popcorn or cookies or something.
(This really is that un-planned and/or prepared for.)

Come one; come all!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Sorry I didn't get to come. We went to Disney On Ice and got home late! I hope it was lots of fun!

If anyone needs the When Crickets Cry book, I'm done with mine!

Mindy said...

I am also done with my copy. Looking forward to seeing you all next week!