Saturday, October 23, 2010

Book Club Meeting on Thursday!!

Hey ladies, just a reminder that book club is this Thursday, 7:00 PM at Johanna's house. I actually had a newsletter all ready to send out and then my printer went on the fritz so no newsletter. Maybe if I get my printer fixed you will get a double issue next month. So anyway, what I'm saying is that I'm not positive that everyone knows about book club this week. So if you see each other, please spread the word. Also, I have a copy of the book if anyone wants to cram it in over the next few days.
Love to all of you! Mindy

2 comments:

Bec said...

I'll cram. I haven't been able to get a hold of a copy yet. Let me know, and thanks!

Missy W. said...

I'll be there, but I'll be late. My boss is having a retirement party that I need to go to. I'm hoping to be out there by 8. Can't wait to see everyone!