Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Change in Plans

Hey ladies-
A little change of plans for Friday:
A few of us were talking and thought that instead of white elephant gift it would be cool to do something with some meaning behind it. So we thought about donating children's books to the local CAPSA shelter. They could use any gently used children's book and were so excited when Amy called them to find out if there was a need. So I think we will change the plan. I know it is kind of late in the game so if it is a problem let me know.

So officially: Let's all try to donate at least one children's book. Bring it to the party on Friday and then we will run them in next week. The DI is a great place for cheap, used books that are generally in good condition. Please pass this word along to any book club member you see. Again if this is a problem for you please let me know. You are not obligated to do this. I am excited to see you all on Friday! Bring on the chocolate!!

2 comments:

Bec said...

What a great idea! I wish I were there!! Have fun (though not too much!) without me! Love you girls! Merry Christmas!

Johanna Markworth said...

Awesome idea!