Saturday, May 17, 2008

Welcome to the Book Club Blog

I decided it would be fun and helpful for us to have a place online to meet and share. Several of our members are into blogging anyway (see links on the side) and so I thought this would be a good way. I'm trying to set it up so that everyone can post new information or comment on posts. If you haven't blogged before - don't worry - it's EASY! I sent out invites to all the email address I know - so if you didn't get one, give me a call and I'll get one out to you. If you aren't already blogging the email will walk you through the sign up - again it's EASY. Then you can start putting up pics, reviews, thoughts, or anything you want. Post on what you are reading, or where you are headed on vacation, or on votes for the next movie night. We just have so much fun at meetings I want to see a little more of you all each month - even if just online.

So let's get blogging ladies!

3 comments:

Bec said...

"Literature is a luxury; fiction is a necessity."
-- G K Chesterton


This Book Blog will be fun. Good work, thinking of it.

Anonymous said...

Yay! A book club blog. You're brilliant Mindy.

Missy W. said...

Yay - I'm really excited!