Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Cabin


Remember when we all thought our retreat would be held at a cabin such as this?? Okay, maybe it was just me. But seriously, I was thinking along the lines of, "Do we need to bring matches? Bottled water? Hand sanitizer??" Boy was I in for a {sweet} surprise! :) Silly Becca.

So besides the oh-so-cool cabin picture, I have nothing else to contribute. I just wanted to post about the retreat because for some reason today I am SO FREAKING EXCITED about it! I can hardly wait... it will be so fun!

I also have a question. We are planning to stay a little later on Saturday, but how late is later? (AKA: Derek works at 3pm; will we be home by then, or do I need to find a sitter?) Maybe he could drop him off at Shawn's, and they could have a too-many-kids-in-this-tub style party! Anyway-- how late?

Is anyone else just SO needing a break from it all? My husband and son have been fun and wonderful, even, but I'm excited to have some no-responsibility-necessary, girl time! Do you all have your paperbacks yet? Are you revved up to button like crazy? Are you stoked to listen to me gab into the wee hours of the morning?? (wink, wink)

Three more days, girls... three more days...

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Becca, I am totally with you. I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I keep going over and over in my head "Do I have enough ribbon?", "What kind of treat should I bring?", "What type of book should I bring?", "Are my jammies cute enough?"
Can't wait. And yes, I am super ready to listen to you gab all night long.
I will chat around and get back to you with the time we will be heading home.

Missy W. said...

i have been waiting for this for WEEKS i got my book WEEKS ago. i can hardly wait another second!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!!! What time are we going up on Friday? Mindy, I was going to bring your money to you today. Somehow I was still in my sweats and not showered at 6... who am I kidding I still am- and lucky for me it is almost bed time. I will bring it by tomorrow : )

Mindy said...

Just a little FYI ladies. We are meeting at my house at 4PM on Friday. I think we will be into Logan around 4:30-5:00.We will be home the next day by 2PM. Let me know if you have any more questions. I am trying to call and talk to you all personally by tomorrow. So if you don't hear from me, call me!
See you all soon!