Wednesday, October 1, 2008

TopTen

So I got to spend some fun time with some of you ladies tonight. We had a ward "Wacky Wednesday". There was lots of craftiness going on. But some of you said that you check the blog often so I decided to post just for the sake of posting. So here is:

The Top Ten Reasons I LOVE Book Club

10: It gives me an excuse to buy new books all the time.
9: We get to eat yummy treats.
8: It is a set date that I get to ditch my family once a month. :)
7: It gives me a reason to do a neat-o newsletter. Yes I am a dork.
6: I get decorating ideas by going to all your houses.
5: We have good discussions. (Thank you Missy!) This keeps my brain from turning to mush.
4: It gives me something to blog about.
3: RETREAT, RETREAT, RETREAT!!!
2: Laughing is good exercise.
1: I get to hang out with all of you!!

5 comments:

Missy W. said...

i love book club too! I'm SO excited for the retreat!

Bec said...

Fun post. Sorry I (or WE- come on, ladies!) haven't posted lately and you've been all alone. You do a great job, though. Thanks! And I, too, am stoked for book club! Nothin' like a good pj party! :)

Caron Heaps said...

The 24th seems so far away. I have had to miss book club the last two months. I miss you guys!! I can't wait for the retreat.

Caron Heaps said...

Mindy-Did you know that Niel Diamond is coming in Concert December 19 @ energysolutions arena. You should go!

Mindy said...

Awesome! I love Neil! I should take my mom. She would probably swoon. :)