Tuesday, April 21, 2009

WHO'S EXCITED???


Things you should bring:
1) Yourself! COME, COME, COME!!!!!
Meet at Mindy's house at 4:30 or meet us at Mandarin Garden at 5:15 ish. I will make the
dinner reservation for 5:30. Yes you all know it will take us that long to get into town.
2) A blanket and a pillow if you want to. There are beds to sleep 12.
3) A treat to share. There should be nothing small about it, Becca!
4) $10 for breakfast and craft. This might be more than I need but I don't know for sure yet, so if it is I will reimburse you the extra. There were issues with the pendants (I made some and they were fugly) so we will be making picture frames this time. I will also bring my hair bow stuff so bring some extra cash if you want to do those.

If you are reading this and it is anytime before we leave, go take a nap because you know we will be up all night. I will only have happy girls, so go sleep now! Becca, that was for you.

Much love to all. I am so excited to hang out with you. Please call me if you have any questions!

4 comments:

Bec said...

PS. I read Driving Sideways (on our road trip, coincidently) and LOVED IT! I still have it via L. library if anyone wants to read it speedy like. Really, it's fantastic.

Mindy said...

Me, me! I can't wait to hang out with you all! Be sure to call me if you have questions.

Missy W. said...

i'm so glad someone liked my book. i am almost done with these is my words and i loved that one too. i am going to miss you guys, so sad i can't come this weekend :(

Bec said...

What do we bring?

1. $10 for Mindy to reimburse food, etc.

2. a book for our paperback exchange

3. pillow/blanket

4. small snack to share

5. jammies and bathroom stuff (i.e. toothbrush)

Anything else?