Friday, September 10, 2010

A Couple Items of Business...


FIRST:
Book club is at my house this month and I will be at Volleyball (yay for volleyball) until 8:00ish. Are you all fine with starting that late, or would you like to change it to a Wednesday night or....??? I am sorry. I would much rather be with you all, but that is the way it is. So let me know if you have any ideas.


SECOND:
When we went to dinner with Bonnie to say good-bye we talked a little about the Snow Canyon 1/2 Marathon in St. George. Linda and I are for sure doing it (right Linda?!) and we think it would be great if more people came. If you don't think you are up to the 13.1 mile run you could do the 5K they have that same morning or just come cheer (or stay in bed and be there to hang out:).

Here is the info:
Saturday November 6th
1/2 Marathon @ 8:30am
$35 Pre-registration (before 10/30)
$45 October 30th and after

5K @ 9:00am
$25 Pre-registration (before 10/30)
$35 October 30th and after

To register Google "Snow Canyon Half Marathon 2010" and it will take you to a link, or call Shanna if you have questions.

4 comments:

Linda Oxborrow said...

Alrighty... I just finished registering- AND I am fine with 8pm. Good luck with volleyball!!!

Johanna Markworth said...

I am fine with 8pm, actually better for me that night! Also I will be done with Eat Pray Love if anyone out there needs it, let me know!

Anonymous said...

8pm will be lovely!!

Anonymous said...

8pm works great for me. I am up for the 5K, just so I get the chance to go to St. George with all of you. My van can fit 7 of us! :>