Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our June Meeting

Thanks for a great meeting in June, ladies! Thanks you Becca for hosting us. The cake was yummy!

For July we have decided to do book reviews. Read a book of your choice and come prepared to introduce it to the group and tell us what you thought of it. Please refer to the sidebar for more specific details. This will hopefully give us a little more time during the busy summer months to get through Pillars of the Earth. If you have questions let me know. Also, for anyone who did not receive a invite to be an author on this blog, get me your email address and I will get a invite out to you. Happy reading ladies!

4 comments:

Bec said...

July 8th is a Tuesday... that means I can come! Hooray! :)

And thanks for the cake compliment... if only the nuns could have sampled some. ;)

Missy W. said...

I would love to hear what everyone is going to read this month. I a reading "Our Mutual Friend"

Mindy said...

I just finished "Stargirl". I started "Pillars of the Earth", but am also reading "Artichoke's Heart". Bad habit: reading more than one book at a time!

Mindy said...

By the way Missy- do you care if I add a link to your blog on this blog?
My dad has done the Wasatch Back several times. Actually, so has Shanna! You guys should talk. Good luck on the race!