Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Crafties for Retreat


Here is a teaser of things to come. These are not great pictures but they give you an idea of what we will be doing at retreat. I need a couple people to bring glue guns and good fabric scissors. If you can bring either if these things, leave a comment and tell me.

Also there has been an interest expressed in learning how to make hair bows. Here are some pics of ones that I have made:

If you want to make bows, bring any specific ribbon you want to use. I will bring some ribbon with me. Also bring a few extra bucks to cover the cost of clips and any ribbon you use. We can also do flowers on clips too. Bring any flowers you want to use and I can show you how to do them. If you have questions give me a call.

5 comments:

Bec said...

I have a glue gun I could bring (but only if reminded... there's no way I'll remember on my own). It's just a cheap lil' one, not yet used, but I think it should do the trick. And bows would be fun... for my someday-girl. :)

Anonymous said...

I have a glue gun and a couple fabric scissors I can bring. I'd love to make bows, but really such at picking out cute ribbon/flowers. I've heard that the dollar stores have cute flowers, so maybe I'll look there. Are the "teasers" magnets???

Ang

Anonymous said...

I will bring a glue gun.. I also require a reminder! The button magnets are ADORABLE!! Can't wait!

Bec said...

MINDY-- Missy dropped off her money at my house, so remind me the next time I see you to give you a twenty. Don't forget ('cause I almost definitely will)! :)

Bec said...

I went by Mindy's and snuck a sneak-peak of the buttons. You guys are gonna love 'em! They're way cuter than they look online, even. Really- very cool.