Friday, August 13, 2010

Official September Book Pick


Okay, since it won by a landslide the book for September is "Eat Pray Love" and of course when we are finished with it we have the movie to look forward to seeing! I do apologize it will be a little hard to get a hold of since it is a new movie sensation. I have a copy and I think Mindy has a copy so as soon as I am finished I will start trying to pass it around.
Side Note: October's book is "The Help" (Johanna's pick) which is still just in hardback and also little hard to get a hold of. So you may want to start trying to find a copy of it.
Good Luck and see you next month at my house - XOXO Shanna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love this book :> I have a copy as well if anyone wants to borrow it. I'm going to go through and refresh my memory since its been a long time since I've read it, but after I'm done I can pass it on.

Bec said...

I want a copy, whenever anyone has one to share!