Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Spetember's Book Club Pick

I know that you all know that Eat, Pray, Love is our book for September. I just wanted to announce the date and the movie options. We could go to the movie the same night (which may be pushing it time-wise) or we could go to the movie the next night, or a week later, or etc. Please leave a comment and let me and Shanna know your opinion.
Thanks for a great book club at Becca's house. We will see you all in September!

Book Club for September:
Date: September 23, 2010
Time: 7:00 PM
Place: Shanna's house

4 comments:

Bec said...

I vote movie night for a Friday, so my hubby will be home with the kids.

Bec said...

And if anyone has the book, I want to borrow it! I'm a quick reader... let me know!

Ann said...

I vote movie friday too, just for baby feeding purposes! Maybe it'll be in the cheap theater by then!

Missy W. said...

i don't mind when we do the movie.