Monday, May 2, 2011

For May: Book Reviews and RETREAT

May is RETREAT TIME! This event always makes me so excited! I can't wait to hang out with all of you. Retreat will be held on Friday, May 20th and Saturday, May 21st. We will again be going to Johanna's cabin. We will also be doing book reviews for this month. Come prepared to share a book of your choice with all of us. This might be a good time to hear about some of those books we have exchanged at retreat in the past. I will not be doing a craft this time, but if anyone else wants to spearhead that, let me know and you can take it on. So here is a list of the specs:

  • Date: May 20-21
  • Time: Leave Mindy's house at 3:15, we will meet Logan people at Smith's at 3:30- if this time is a problem please leave a comment. We will accommodate whatever time works best for the majority.
  • Bring: Your personal and sleeping items, $5 for food, a treat to share, and your book to review.
Please let me know ASAP if you have any questions or concerns or if you are willing to drive. As always, retreat is one of the highlights of my year! Hooray for all of you!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can drive if you need me too. I think it has been awhile since I drove last. Can't wait...

Caron Heaps said...

Hi! I was just thinking that we probably need to bring a paper product. I can bring tp.

Mindy said...

Good point, Caron. I will change the main post to ask everyone to bring a paper product to donate. Thanks, friend!

Missy W. said...

It's sounding like I might be in Canada that weekend. Booo.

Ann said...

I'm out this time. We've got a busy weekend that I can't be sleep deprived for. Have a great time!

Bec said...

Are we doing a craft? Do we want to? Cause I have a great idea... Homemade lip gloss! It looks cheap, easy and FUN! Tutorial here: http://kojodesigns.blogspot.com/2011/05/we-could-gush-for-hours-about-how-much.html (for balm, anyway)

Shanna said...

Missy and Ann that stinks!
Maybe I will have to drive separate so I can leave later and come back earlier. I will let you know Mindy so we can figure out how many vehicles we need to take.

Linda Oxborrow said...

I am excited too, but if someone is driving up a little bit later that would be great with me.... are we leaving earlier than we usually do? Just wondering. I can drive myself too if needed- I will need to leave earlier, so....

Anonymous said...

So Dave is ending up going to Salt Lake that day and I am being an over protective mommy and don't want a teenager watching my 2 month old. I talked Dave into making sure he is home by 4:30. That is when my day care kiddos leave too.

So I will drive all those who want/need to come up later. You can either meet at my house at 4:30 or I can pick you up if you live close by. Just let me know.