Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lip Balm UPDATE


Hey, ladies. Here is a picture of what the lip balm looks like, size etc. It looks SUPER pink in the pot but is really light on. We can make it lighter for sure (or a different hue if you have different lip stick you wanna try), and you'll probably want to if you're doing it for your little girls. We can play with it.

Also, I worked it out and think that it will cost $1 a pot. That's including everything: wax, oils, flavor, color, shimmer, the little container, etc.

The recipe and ingredients/materials I will bring will be for peppermint, pink shimmer lip balm (seen above... the OPI nail polish is just for size comparison). If you want any other variation (flavor, color, or container), please feel free to bring whatever else.

I'm excited to make these! I really like these and think you'll enjoy them. (Hope so.)

NOTE: Unless I hear otherwise, I will plan to bring enough materials to make about 3 pots a person. It's totally fine with me if you want less, but if you want more (especially if you want lots more), I need to know. I figure this is our first time doing it, so you'll probably just want a couple as souvenirs. (wink)

Thanks for being patient with me while I try to figure this all out. Love you girls! I'm excited to play with you in TWO DAYS!!

Chao.

No comments: