Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Is Anyone Willing to "Bite"?


So I just want you all to know that I should be showering right now because we leave for swimming lessons in like 45 minutes, breakfast is all over the counter, and I smell funky but I could not WAIT to post after reading everyone else's post.
I have a proposal to make: A READING NIGHT! I don't know how many of you have "Breaking Dawn" on hold or are planning on buying it, but Becca and I at least can't wait for Saturday. So I was wondering if you all want to come over to my house Saturday night after your kiddos (or hubby, Missy ;) ) goes to bed. We could read our books together and listen to Becca make funny noises while she reads.
So come on over! My house, 8:00 PM or later. Bring a book of your choice (it really doesn't have to be Breaking Dawn), a treat if you want to, and wear your jammies, and we can all read together. Call me if you have questions. And pass the word around to members you see who have yet to get on the blogging bandwagon.

7 comments:

Bec said...

So that sounds like a blast, but I am pretty sure I'll be finished with Breaking Dawn by Saturday night! Seriously. I think it took me 8-12 hours on average to read those other three... maybe we should do it on Saturday MORNING! ;)

Missy W. said...

We'll have to see. I definitely won't have breaking dawn because I ordered it from amazon, and I odn't know how long it takes to get here. But i could also work on my other book (groan)

Bec said...

LOOOOOOOOOOVED IT! You?




Anyone?



Bueller?

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah said...

Hey Mindy! Sorry I was out of town. I would love to have another "reading night". How did you like the book?

Mindy said...

I loved this book! I think I enjoyed it as much as the first one! It wasn't anything like I thought it would be, but definitely a GREAT read!

Linda Oxborrow said...

Hey, I finally finished the book- I thought it was GREAT!!! Lots of twists I wasn't expecting, but I thought it was really good. Sad to see it end. Now I want to start over and read them all again.
HMMM???