Saturday, September 20, 2008

Retreat Time!! (PLUS Three Posts- Keep Scollling Down)

Hooray for retreat! Here are some specifics about what we will be doing:

DATE: October 24-25 (Friday-Saturday)
TIME: Meet at Mindy's at 4PM to carpool OR come to Smith's in Logan at 4:30 and we will pick you up
WHAT TO BRING: Jammies!
$10 for food and craft- I need this ASAP so I can order the craft
A treat to share with everyone
A book for our book exchange (See next post)
Any movies or games that you would like
Camera- we have a blog now so we can post and embarrass each other!
Pillow & blanket if you want- there will probably be beds for everyone
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW: We are planning on staying a little later on Saturday this time. Clear your schedules as much as possible so you can stay and hang out with us.

If you have any questions give me a call. We are going to have lots of fun!

6 comments:

Bec said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! *Does a happy dance...

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!!!

Missy W. said...

can i give my money to Becca? Will she see you before I do?

Mindy said...

Missy- that totally works. I see Bec lots. Hope you all have a good month. I am so excited!
BTW- thanks for the comments, they make my day. :)

Bec said...

You two trust me WAY too much. Mwahaha (evil laugh, in case it wasn't clear). :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! I can't wait! I'll bring my money by the next time I'm at my parents house.

Ang