Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Book Club Meeting

Hi ladies! Just a reminder that book club is tomorrow night at Caron's house. I am excited to see you all there!

Also, I was thinking about our recipe book. I have not given up the idea. So here is my new plan: each month I am going to assign a recipe for the month (like this month is appetizers or snacks). Bring a recipe or recipes to book club that fit into this catergory. Next month we will do something different. By the end of the year wil will have a cook book!
I know this is late notice but do your best. Bring recipes tomorrow for appetizers and snacks. I will love you for it.
See you all tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Caron Heaps said...

Last night was great! Thank you ladies, for coming over and filling my home with laughter. We missed you Amy. I love you guys!!!