Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARON!!

Happy birthday to you, Caron. We all love you so much!! Here are a few things I love about you:
  1. You are one of the truest friends I have. You have my back and I know it.
  2. You are so much dang fun! You are a blast to hang out with and always game for anything. I promise next time I do donuts in the church parking lot I will come get you first.
  3. You make awesome rolls and salad. They are delicious.
  4. You are sweet and kind and thoughtful and just plain wonderful.
  5. Remember all those times we have shared night toots? That was pretty fun.
  6. You are seriously one of my favorite people in the world.
We hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy your birthday. I am so glad you are in our book club and more importantly that you are my friend. Love you much my dear!

4 comments:

Missy W. said...

happy birthday Caron!

Johanna Markworth said...

Happy Birthday Caron! Sure love you! Miss you tons!

Bec said...

Happy Birthday, Caron! I hope it's fabulous!

Caron Heaps said...

Thank you so much! Thank you to Johanna and Leah for inviting me to book club. You guys are the best! Love ya tons! Thanks for saying all those nice things about me Mindy. I will pay you later:)