Wednesday, January 26, 2011

We Must Be Happy!

I was watching Oprah today (please don't judge :>) and they were talking about "Happiness". I missed bits and pieces while I ran kiddos here and there, but thought this was interesting...

The "happiness guru" guy said that joining a club that requires your attendance once a month is equal to doubling your income in terms of your happiness. SO... who needs to double their income - we have our Lit Lovers Book Club! Ok - so I wouldn't mind a doubled income, but now I know why I want to shoot anyone who messes with my ability to go to book club (which is usually my husband, who is thankfully still alive!).

Absolutely LOVE you guys... see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Hooray for bookclub! You all seriously make me happy too.
PS- I secretly watch Oprah too. :)